free website stats program Bike Lift which one? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Lift which one?

NO ADAPTERS NEEDED FOR ANY HARLEY-DAVIDSON BIG TWIN (includes Dyna models)

It is a Sweet Jack, that is no lie. But not needing any adapters is not a function of the Jack. It is a function of the Bike.
I don't know about other scoots, but on my 2009 Dyna Low FXDL you do need adapters unless you want to place extreme pressure on vital parts.
Plus the Jiffy stand is really in the way. But that is not the fault of the Jack. The Jack is Great.

Hoop!

Believe it when Smitty says just because you can does not mean you should...even $10,000 in the ground lifts have safety provisions to prevent an "accident"...an unplanned event, not to be confused with the definition of a "preventable accident"!!!

I have a Harbor Freight Table lift that I used for BMW...It is rated at 1000 pds..anyone use the table lift for thier FLH ?I am a little nervous to try the Harley on it? But I don't have a jack lift yet and wonder if I will need one?

I have the Sears yellow jack, works good, last a long time. I can move my Ultra all over the garage. Has a 1500 lbs capacity.

This is the same one I bought at Harbor Freight. The only thing is, I need riser blocks for my Fat Bob. I bought the blocks but haven't had it up yet.
Scared I guess. Those blocks look really cheap. Has anyone else lifted a Fat Bob with these blocks?

I use 2 air lifts, only bad thing is I wish they had the cutout to drop the rear wheel down, I just have to jack the back of the bike up a little, but it is nice to be able to bring the bike to eye level and clean. My lifts are Handy Lifts.

I just built a really simple lift that was posted on here . It cost me $40 Canadian for materials. The plans are at http://www.sportster.com. It works great. Only lifts bike an inch off the floor but thats all I really need.

I was in tractor trailer supply the other day and saw i bike lift there for $99. Bought it and it works great.

Was it the Larin 1500lb, or Big Red/Torin 1500lb? Went to our TSC in NE & they have the Larin...looks good & sturdy & I don't really need a HD lift (like the J&S and PitBull).

selling my J&S almost new lift because we will not be riding HD's...don't yell at us...but if you live in BC, Canada near Vancouver I have a lift for only $250 CDN.:s

Back