free website stats program Bike Lift which one? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Lift which one?

I bought a Panther lift for about $600.00 for my shop. Also got the screw jack that comes with it. It was built in China but works good. Also works good for a work bench in the up position. Don't know what I did without it.

I also use the J&S jack great easy to move around can even sit on it with lift fully extended extremely happy with that product. Nice people tp deal with also

Bought one from Harbor Freight about a year ago in preparation for doing the roller chain conversion. Paid about $69 on sale, and am happy with it.

Handy.....I bought this frame jack about 12 yrs ago for around $300 and have never regretted it.It's built like a tank,it's stable,wide ,doesn't rock around and has wheels.
Everything about it is heavy duty......My bike is worth having a good jack.These little $100 jacks are going to get people in trouble,watch out !!!

I also picked up the Sears yellow one and it works well for my Road King. It collapses lower than some others and fits under the bike easily.

Made my own. uses a screw jack and doubles as a snowmobile lift. lifts aprox 28 inches off the ground. run it up and down with a dewalt 18 v cordless drill.

Back