free website stats program Bike Lift which one? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Lift which one?

Harbor Freight here. I think I paid $55.00 for it. A lift not a table. Serves me well.:TEXAS

Just tried out the Harbor Freight yellow model on my Sporty, a little tricky in that you need to get it lined up to clear the front jiffy stand mount

DSCN0821-1.jpg

and flush with rear cross member brace...

DSCN0820-1.jpg

Raise lift to contact exact area, and double check. Once up, make sure to use a short bungee to secure the extended jiffy stand...

DSCN0825-1.jpg

With adjustment height from 4.5" to 16" the bike is more stable the higher up it goes. Set the knob brakes and use Ancra straps to secure and your set. Lowering is a test of faith, in that when you press the release ALL the way down, the lift lowers fast for 1st couple inches THEN slows down, you of course are on the opposite side steadying the bike, but the jiffy stand will not "fold" up if secured with bungee.:newsmile071:

Last edited:
I just recently purchased my first Harley, a Softail Deluxe in deep turquoise and antique white. What a beauty! I have used the Sears, Harbor Freight and the Handy lift. I didn't know they made lifts I thought only tables. Anyway I decided on a Pit Bull lift because of the lifting height and the stability and strength that are very obvious. It is great and you can't go wrong with this choice. It may cost more but the strength and stability are worth it when your "baby" is up in the air. It sure makes servicing and cleaning a breeze!

I would love someday buy a nice lift but for the time being I am using one that I built from plans I got off the internet. I may have $10 invested in it as I already had some of the things needed. $20 Bike Lift It works well enough for most services. About the only thing I can't do is lift the bike up enough to get the rear wheel off.

Anyone have any experience of Big Red or Big Blue Easy Rizer??

Eazy Rizer Big Blue Motorcycle Lift

Very expensive but they look good.....:newsmile047:

Big Red is made by Torin & they're the same as most "econimical" lifts in quality (cheap). IRT to this Big Blue lift - doesn't look like it has wheels so nice if you plan to keep the bike sitting against a wall & immobile. For the price I'd go w/the J&S or PitBull.

Back