free website stats program Bike Lift which one? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Lift which one?

Soph9, hey it is okay, you got to see and ride some of the best bikes the riding community has to offer and the BMW Twins are certainly at the top of their game with the sport touring crowd, with a great following as well.

Good luck and perhaps post the lift in the Buy-Sell section with a pix...I saw that you had pictures of both your HD's on it, so a very good testimonial to their ease of use and reliability. Would it work under a BMW?...just curious! :D

only works with pipes that do not run under the frame...I will post it in the other area too...so far we have sold our Fatty....sold in 1 day...the Street Bob is another story...thought the Dyna would go first.

you pd $55 for a lift and you trust it to lift your Harley? What I like about this lift is that it is specifically made for HD bikes and no need for straps...when you line up the lift with your frame where the company recommends...the bike lifts up straight and very sturdy...just very convenient!

I've always used the Sears yellow jack. Never had any problems with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always used the Sears yellow jack. Never had any problems with it.

Picture_0015-1.jpg

Boogieman,
That is a great lookin' bike - I like!

Was looking recently at the Big Blue Easy Rizer. A really good looking piece of kit which would manage any size HD. They're a bit pricey tho'.

Well, after asking which one, I later won a $100 Sears gift card so Black Friday 3:55 am found me at Sears and I bought the yellow lift for $159.00. we won't talk about the other tools I found :D. Thanks for all the info

I build a lift from plans obtained on here and while being a bit over engineered it works extremely well. If you have the tools and the time go for it..

Back