free website stats program Bike Lift which one? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Lift which one?

Bought a Handy Lift this year, can`t begin to tell you how easy it makes any job.

The little hydraulic jack lifts are not much better than putting a couple of blocks under the frame to get the wheels off the ground, you are still sitting on a low chair and getting up and down constantly.

If you do your own work, you owe it to yourself, save your knees and back and buy a table lift, you will not regret it.

I bought the Big Red 1500 lb motorcycle jack..around $100 and I am very pleased with it.

TorinJacks.com > Product Detail

The removable t-handle (makes storage easy) allows me to manouver my softail back and forth. It also has a safety catch if you decide to use it for extra piece of mind in case of bottle jack failure.

J&S Jacks. The boys in Wisconsin really know how to make a quality product. After paying $20K + for a bike, I certainly don't want it to fall off. I buy a ton of Chinese junk from Harbor bomber freight but the stuff is mostly one time usage inferior stuff and although the jack(s) were cheap and tempting, after I saw the J&S jack I was sold.

i have a larin jack 1500 cap. it works, but after seeing the J&S videos on there site..wow! that looks like a far better built jack. first time i use the Larin jack the rubber pads started pealing away from the lift, one of them fold out support arms has a busted thumb screw knob, came like that. not a real good start, but it still is in operation. check this vid out if you havent.
JS Jacks - Motorcycle Lift, Wheel Chock, Oil Pan Adapter - Wisconsin

I bought the Big Red 1500 lb motorcycle jack..around $100 and I am very pleased with it.

TorinJacks.com > Product Detail

The removable t-handle (makes storage easy) allows me to manouver my softail back and forth. It also has a safety catch if you decide to use it for extra piece of mind in case of bottle jack failure.

Funny you mention the safety catch. I got the same one from Candian Tire and had the bottle jack fail with the bike on it. I suggest you use that safety catch every time.

I have the Sears yellow jack, works good, last a long time. I can move my Ultra all over the garage. Has a 1500 lbs capacity.

Attachments

• yellow jack.jpg
    yellow jack.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 62
Back