free website stats program speed | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

speed

I was just kidding Glider...
I feel like I might have done a bad thing by razing you. I'm still trying to get the foot out of my mouth. Please, please, please don't ban me. I'll never do it again. :(

Robert

No sweat, you'll know when you have done something wrong. You'll see this first...

robertc
on vacation

Then something like this..

robertc
Account removed

:D

Then you know you did something wrong.
:lolrolling

I can take the razzing, no problem. It's when someone gets nasty that they don't last long. :D

BTW....keep the Pledge flowing!!!!

You're a good man Glider. I had to apply more of the speedstick deodorant after I realized what I did. I was beginning to sweat a little.

Call me a wus but i got my night train up to 95 and thought wow this is too fast , maybe it's my age . When i was a kid , 19 , i would run mt kawasaki up to 90 in 3rd gear before i'd shift to 4th and never think anything about it . I guess i'm older and wiser now , the biggest thing i fear is a dog or another critter appearing from no where yikes !!!

Call me a wus but i got my night train up to 95 and thought wow this is too fast , maybe it's my age .

You can call me a wus too. 40 years ago I took my bike up to 120. I thought it was fun. I was an idiot.

Yes, it is our age but we have finally figured out we are not invincible. A calm 45 to 60mph on the country roads is just pure pleasure to me now. If I lose it now, I probably won't get up again.

i weight 245 now, i can get wide open throttle on my 2000 883 sporty, and get it close to 88 max, thats all its got!!! i'm little heavy for the max speed.

My 09 SG will only do about 103 mph (checked on gps) speed-o said it was 107 mph.
The thing that amazes me, is that it runs up to 100 mph fast and then just won't go much faster (this is in 5th gear) in 6th gear it takes a bit longer to hit 100 mph. I just figured it just doesn't get the fuel it needs to go faster, but in all reality there is really no reason to drive that fast.

Never had my 05 King past about 95, cruise at 80 often. I'm sure it will do more, but I won't. Its nice to be older, not sure if I'm wiser or not.

My stock 2006 Ultra seems to run out of steam at 100.

My '04 Road King(pipe's a/c pcIII) is the same...it hits a wall at 100mph...it might get to 105 or so..but I would probably run out of fuel before it got there..I know a guy that traded his metric cruiser for a '08 Ultra and actually took back to dealer because it would not run much over 100mph...he thought there was something wrong with it...I read these post about 120mph baggers and think there is no way these bikes are even close to stock...unless they are going down hill with a tail wind

Back