free website stats program Is anyone planning a road trip for next year? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is anyone planning a road trip for next year?

I plan on attending the 100 year anniversary and home coming at The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - about 300 miles north of Winnipeg and about 1,800 miles from where I now live. The east coast could be in the plans, but halfway across the country is not too bad. Na who am I trying to fool, I wanna go all the way!!

Attachments

• trapper1.jpg
    trapper1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 16
My buddy in Melbourne, FL is coming to my house in early May, then we plan to be off for two weeks to the New England states, coastal up to N. Maine then ziggy zag the border back to Niagara Falls. Couple of days extra built in for weather or whatever. My only task is to keep him from over scheduling daily miles/destinations.
Like Maine Street Glide said, keep us apprised of your plans and if things come together I'd like to meet up. The only thing on my plate right now is in June. Americade and Laconia, back to back two week trip.

By the way mods, just logged on for the first time in a few weeks and like the new format.

going to Tampa FL to see father in law, bringing the heritage along, see some gulf coast scenery , looking for suggestions on roads to ride and points of interest. leaving Jan 23 till feb 6.

Back