free website stats program Is anyone planning a road trip for next year? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is anyone planning a road trip for next year?

I have 2 weeks off in July, planning a trip to spend 4th of July with family in Arizona that I dont get to see too often. Then I'll have about a week and a half to just go wherever, no real itinerary. I just love riding the southwest and the deserts. I'll being riding alone on that trip. Then I have another week off in August and a friend and I are planning to ride to Sturgis. I'm hoping another friend from Kansas City area will be coming with us.

My buddy in Melbourne, FL is coming to my house in early May, then we plan to be off for two weeks to the New England states, coastal up to N. Maine then ziggy zag the border back to Niagara Falls. Couple of days extra built in for weather or whatever. My only task is to keep him from over scheduling daily miles/destinations.

Breeze3at, Let us know when your in the neighborhood!

We're thinking of riding Maine to Missouri. It would have to be in May for my nieces high school graduation but time is going to be a problem.

Count me in! :D

I am seriously thinking about taking a trip starting here in Texas to the west coast then up to see my youngest brother in Washington State and possibly make a detour north of the border to meet Steve07 and Geezer if time permits. From there I would head to my next youngest brothers place in Wisconsin and then on to visit my mother and (2) sisters that all live in Maryland hoping to meet up with JBC2565 while in the area as well.

From there I would have one more brother left to see in Connecticut and maybe make a run for gliders place for one of them pork chops he likes to hand out. From there it would be down to Camp LeJeune North Carolina to ride with my son who is stationed there. Being that close to Florida I would have to head south to see Jack Klarich and possibly meet up with Redfish Joe when passing through Louisiana headed back to TX.

Of course this would be the ideal trip if I had enough free time to make it happen in one trip but in reality it would be a stretch. But hey, a guys has to have a goal right? :s

I'll be waiting for you! :D

Flying out to Vegas and renting EG's. Then off to Valley of Fire, Zion Nat. Park, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, old rt. 66 back to Vegas.
Then, once back in Vegas, quickie trips to Red Rock Canyon and Hoover Dam.
At this point it looks like about 8 days on the bike.

Oh yeah, we're doing a helicopter tour of the G. Canyon. Years ago I went down to the bottom on horseback so this should be a whole different view. :newsmile058:

Yes Im, I live in Mexico and i am plannig a road trip, from Mc allen Texas (border with Reynosa Mexico) to Miami Beach!!

Sturgis would not be out of the question, off course Daytona, and if I am retired I may end up on some one else s door step:p

Back