free website stats program Is anyone planning a road trip for next year? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is anyone planning a road trip for next year?

Hard to believe flipper initiated this thread almost six months ago. Where does the time go? Well, sometime around June 1, depending on the weather, I'm going to head out on another cross country adventure. I'm guessing it will be about 10K miles, but who knows until it happens. The adventure will be documented on facebook under a page titled "Motorcycle Adventure, 2012". There isn't much there yet, but feel free to check it out when I'm underway. Best wishes to everyone and have safe rides.

I remember your last trip so well Pru! It was so exciting for us to come in every evening and crank up the ol' 'puter and read about your adventures. I was hoping you would post things on this site again since I don't fool with FB, but I do understand that there are many who want to keep up with you that can do so easier with FB. Hope you have another awesome and safe trip.

Sandy

I'll be riding along with Pru via this forum again. I really enjoyed the last trip.
I was supposed to be leaving on a two week trip to the New England states this Friday. The two guys planning the ride recently decided they wanted to make it from GA to NH via interstates in 2 days, so they could spend more time riding in New England, then beat back via interstates. I opted out of the trip. That's not how I like to ride. :(

It is staring to look like I will be riding to Florida for the night race at Daytona July7th.
Then I will go wherever the road takes me for a couple of weeks.
I like to have one destination early in a trip then just wing it from there.

It is staring to look like I will be riding to Florida for the night race at Daytona July7th.
Then I will go wherever the road takes me for a couple of weeks.
I like to have one destination early in a trip then just wing it from there.

That sounds like the best way to travel Steve. You really cover some ground, don't you? We are planning to go to "your" dealership, Renegade in Alexandria for Memorial Day. Then, we are getting excited about having just a week to go to the Smokies. That area is kind of like the Texas Hill Country.....so many roads, so little time.

Back