free website stats program You riders in the COLD | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

You riders in the COLD

I started posting here when I bought my bike. I asked a few questions about pipes, bought the pipes, and I'm pretty sure I didn't post again until December. :D You are all great people, I really appreciate all the help I've received, but I'd really rather be riding. :p

I give it another month and it will be perfect for the chaps and jackets.
What's that got to do with grits?:D

You guys keep your grits. They rank right up there with liver and onions and goat's milk. as in Not In My House.

I'll take sausage gravy and bisquits and day or night!
Lew, we have a problem.
I thought we when ride together in April, the meal was gonna be at your house and I was bringing the grits and eggs?:)

Side note: I ordered the Wags the other day. I could get it just about anytime from mid Feb on. Having a place in Olathe, Ks make a custom hitch for the Dyna. Seems no commercial outfit has any ready for '09 bikes yet. I've looked all over the net and a trailer dealer couldn't find anything from his suppliers as well. So it'll be a custom 1.5" receiver type.

WOW!! I just did a search on this Haggis and I think I am going to ralph..Man what a recipe that is. The only part I would like is the salt and pepper..

Yeah, it is an acquired taste that I would rather not participate. But then again, if one knew what originally went into hot dogs, sausages and the like it would not have been as popular...original idea of "don't ask and don't tell receipes?" :D

I really like the idea of an HDT ride. I am on the west coast, but that doesn't mean we couldn't meet half way in between at some HD event and branch off...plenty of time to schedule one after the thaw! :small3d014:

Really can't see eating grits helping much when it is -17 here(thats about-2F) without the windchill added in.....LOL. BTW grits are ground-up corn meal

RUN WILD.......RUN FREE

You can bring grits. We have a patio table. :newsmile100:
Like I said, let me know when. We still have about 15" of snow on the ground and more falling right now.
I'll let ya know plenty early. Still at least a coulple months away from that. I think the weather will dictate a lot of things.

Glider, I'm partial to a good stout, porter and such.

Man, I don't believe Lew's gonna make me eat grits on the patio while they eat good grilled stuff inside. Just shows to go ya.:(

Grits! My favorite -- salt, pepper, and a hunk of butter -- ain't nothin' better! Now, if you were from Italy you would call it Polenta. If you don't eat all the grits in the pan, you can put 'em in a bowl and chill. Next morning, you bring it out, slice it up -- or dice it up, and fry it in a pan -- then its called FRIED MUSH. Anyone had that lately?? Its another rib-sticker.

grew upon spam n grits and ive got the body to prove it. only way to get grits now is to go home or twice a year when i visit bullit county kentucky.

GRITS-Girl Raised In The South. I am married to one and loving it. Love grits too by the way with a little bit of butter and a pinch of salt.

Back