free website stats program You riders in the COLD | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

You riders in the COLD

Maybe we should rename this favourite and least favourite foods,whisky,beer and wine since we already hijacked it:D

They are wonderful with cheese or red eye gravy. They were hard to get after Katrina. The storm destroyed all the grit trees along the coast. :D

But didn't they replant the grit trees as part of the recovery effort? You guy's should be well on your way to home grown grits once again. :)

WOW!! I just did a search on this Haggis and I think I am going to ralph..Man what a recipe that is. The only part I would like is the salt and pepper..

Chitterlings..... I don't eat them but could get everyone on this thread sick just explaining out to get them ready to cook.:D

Don't knock it till ya tried it not bad
Next we try head cheese and blood sausage

Pig,s head anyone? sound gross but roasted pig's head has some of the tastiest meat on a pig and when you are done with it you make some good old fashioned homemade soup:D

Since this has become a food thread... here's one to think about. I love hotdogs and it's an easy meal when playing golf taking the turn. There was a tv show about how things are made and if you saw how .. it would turn you off of hotdogs for life. Did you know the FDA allows up to 10% hair in a hotdog?

GROSS
:newsmile049:

Since this has become a food thread... here's one to think about. I love hotdogs and it's an easy meal when playing golf taking the turn. There was a tv show about how things are made and if you saw how .. it would turn you off of hotdogs for life. Did you know the FDA allows up to 10% hair in a hotdog?

GROSS

I myself love hotdogs and my wife likes them. We were watching the food network or one of those channels and came across how hotdogs were made. I turned it fast because if my wife would have watched it there would be no more hotdogs for her.

I myself love hotdogs and my wife likes them. We were watching the food network or one of those channels and came across how hotdogs were made. I turned it fast because if my wife would have watched it there would be no more hotdogs for her.

GROSS

I try and not think about it and decided I will keep eating them until I cought up a hairball and that will be it!!
:newsmile042:

Back