free website stats program You riders in the COLD | Harley Davidson Forums

You riders in the COLD

ShagNasty

You riders in the Cold UP NORTH and Out WEST need a good bowl of Cheese Grits to knock the chill out of the bone. You get yourself a bowl of Grits and you will not even know its cold when you ride.:D

You riders in the Cold UP NORTH and Out WEST need a good bowl of Cheese Grits to knock the chill out of the bone. You get yourself a bowl of Grits and you will not even know its cold when you ride.:D

bowl of grits with some sorgum,biscuits,strawberry jam, eggs and a big slice of smoked ham!!!!!:newsmile049:

Last year before the Veterans Day Ride I met some of my riding buddies at Cracker Barrel at 8am It was 27 degrees. I had a bowl of grits and guess what; I was still cold.

I really don't know what they are,but to me they look like porridge and taste like cardboard:(

grits |grits| |grɪts| |grɪts|
plural noun [also treated as sing. ]
a dish of coarsely ground corn kernels boiled with water or milk.
• coarsely ground corn kernels from which this dish is made.

A staple breakfast food of the south.... as a child would put sugar on top like I do now with oatmeal. Perfect breakfast for a long saturday ride...

Two eggs over easy.... grits with salt and pepper... country ham! Whole wheat toast... Small orange juice.. 2/3 cups of coffee and good for the day.

I ain't eaten no stinkin' grits, and I ain't riddin' until it warms up.

And for what i know, grits are the leftover bits of corn after you eat the cob.

not wishing to sound rude or nothing but ground corn kernels does not taste good with sugar or not.
we have oats over here with water or milk

Grits are similar to cream of wheat.. as in cream of wheat ceral..

Back