free website stats program What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike

I use Mothers Cal Gold on the paint and Blue Magic on chrome and alloy. I've never heard of using furniture polish but if it keeps the bugs from sticking, I might be ready to "take the Pledge"! :laugh

LOL, Hey Glider, this could be your marketing slogan, 'Don't be scared to take the pledge' with Glider's secret shining recipe. :s

I'm with ya. Mothers is the way to go. Do you also wax the chrome or just mother it?

when I use the spray and rinse stuff I prefer bike brite over S100 doesn't leave the film like S100. Then I use pig snot or maguiers spray and wipe detailing spray. Works just fine.

I never use water, and use only Captain Richard's Best (formerly BOM). Damndest stuff I've ever seen. And like you said, only the best for my bike!

I Agree NO WATER Hose I do spray water from a spray bottle When Detailing and Cleaning my Bike

BuffaloBILL

Well, I guess I'm the first one with denim paint on here! Anyways, I use Brawn Glass Cleaner with Ammonia for 2 reasons: 1- it's cheap (like me) and 2- HD says to use an ammonia based cleaner on denim paint. It cleans everything pretty well. Bugs and tar require a little extra work but not enough to worry about.

Back