free website stats program What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike

Been using Pledge for over thirty years Joy.:s
Yeah, me too, only mom used to make us dust inside the house. A can of pledge in the house lasts me forever, but I can use one up quick with the bikes :s. (In case you haven't noticed, I don't like housework).

Here's another (possible) benefit of using Pledge. I have to store my bike outside under a bike cover. A neighbor of mine has his Ultra right next to it. He has problems with cats crawling underneath and sitting on the seat, leaving pawprints and potential scratches. Turns out, cats don't like citrus odors. I haven't had any issues.

Well thats settles it ..Gonna try Pledge!...At first I thought you guys were jokin...gonna try it....Still will use Purple Slice...but gotta try the pledge stuff.

Okay, I wanna try the pledge too. So do you just spray it on and wipe it off like you do furniture?:)

Same principal, just spray lightly and wipe it off. The key is not to spray too much or you have to wipe a lot to get the excess off. Just a quick mist, you'll get the hang of it quick.

Back