free website stats program What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike

Same principal, just spray lightly and wipe it off. The key is not to spray too much or you have to wipe a lot to get the excess off. Just a quick mist, you'll get the hang of it quick.

what part of the scoot would you NOT spray pledge on?: dknow

When ever it needs it, no set time limit. I basically did mine after a ride before it got too dusty.

I found for removin boot rubber from exhaust pipes is real easy with Purple Power degreaser. just spray it on and wait about 3 minutes and hose it off with the garden hose.

Pledge convert here.
I used it for the first time this last weekend to clean the wheels on my Road King Classic. I have to say it was the easiest product I have used to clean the spokes and rims, and to top it off they look brand new--no water spots.

Also used Never-Dull to remove the spots off the polished (stock) brake rotors. Looks like they were just polished.

In my 48 years of being involved with motorcycles I have used cheap and premium detail products. I finally concluded that Harley products are the best. They are designed for your motorcycle and I have found that they make my 1988 FLHS with stock paint and over 100K really shine. Fossil

I like Gold Class wax for painted surfaces and Brakleen for chrome. Brakleen makes the chrome sparkle and evaporates like windex.

I've been using pledge for years and most people think I'm crazy but its faster than all that polishing. I am off riding and others are still cleaning! Glad to see so many others out in the world are crazy too.

Back