free website stats program What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What products Do You Use To Detail Your Bike

I use the Hd sunwash for the real clean-up.Have found that the bike brite spray works very well and a friend said that he liked it better than s100.Used the trutle wax ice last week and looks good easy to use. The dealer turne me on to some nice chrome polish shmichrome frome gremany only nasty thing better use gloves but is sure easy to use.

Hi Everyone,

I shared this with Glider and he thought it was a good idea to pass this on to all who may not have thought of this.

To wipe down my bike or polish it, I cut the sleeves off of an old sweat shirt, about twelve to thirteen inches from the bottom of the sleeve. Turn it inside out and slide the knitted end over your hand and watch if your wearing one.

Make sure you have about 2-3 inches past your fingers.
I think you'll see how easy it is to wipe down or polish with it.
It's like rubbing your bike with your hand and you can reach any part your finger can reach or get around.

Give it a try. It's pretty comfortable to use. One sleeve to polish, the other to buff and you don't have to worry about scratches from your rings or watchs.

Old Biker Bob

Ride safe.

I just picked up the Harley Glazz at my local HD Dealer. I like it alot. Really easy to apply and it sure leaves a good shine.

I get my cleaning products for free from the detail shop next to my shop. They use the stuff on ferrari's ,Lambo's, Porches ect. so i know its good stuff.

Went over to see what it was they use and this is the mfg here. P&S

Last edited:
I use turtle wax ICE wash and wax the wax can be put on any surface without leaving a powder residue I even use it on the instument and dash area and the bike looks great

I've been using Mother's for quite some time.

Anybody else remove the saddlebags when cleaning your ride?

JBK

I remove everything that comes off easily when I do mine :D

Bags, seat & windshield, treat the bags and seat & clean the shield.

So I'm not the only obsessive compulsive about this sort of thing.
Harley-1.jpg

Back