free website stats program Salt Springs 2016 | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2016

Sorry Steve. All my best to you and your family. I hope your father has a speedy recovery.

Thanks all. My dad is 82 still lives independently with my mom. Has had 2 other strokes since retirement and a fall down the stairs that broke his neck. He survived all of that and was still walking and driving. This time I hope he is still as strong. Long before retirement he was a steel rigger and survived a fall off of a tower. He is a tough old guy. BTW he retired at 72

Unless something really changes fast I don't think I will make it. My father suffered a massive stroke the night before last. We have been basically bed side since. He woke up today and they took him off of the breathing tube but we have yet to see the damage done or what the road to recovery is. I meet again with the doctors at 11 am tomorrow.

Steve,

Sorry to hear about your dad. Our prayers will be sent to you and your folks.

Oh boy, that should make things odoriferous in Salt Springs! Sounds good to me. As you know, I'm pretty picky about what I eat and fortunately that's on the list..... :D

Glad it made your list. BTW, she may have to work for a while on Friday, it's a payday and she has to make sure all checks are ready to go and etc, so the RB&R will be Saturday. Unless things change and someone can cover for her we will be traveling separately.

Sounds great Gator. If we can get an oven that works I'll do my Baby Back Ribs.

Somebody is bound to end up with an oven that works. We'll get them cooked, I'm fairly handy with primitive cooking. I've had shrimp off the intake/valve cover of a '69 Kingswood station wagon......:D
So long as nobody falls down or gets poisoned!

Wow Steve, your dad is a tough old bird for sure! ;) Prayers still going up.

Take care of your dad Steve. We'll try and get together when you make South again...

Back