free website stats program Salt Springs 2016 | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2016

I'm sure Bodeen was talking about the foot traffic between cottage A and cottage B. In search of a hot oven. Only PA and Bodeen will know for sure about the WOM.

That's where the poison takes over, it's a very uneven hike.:oops:

Salt Springs 2016

We had a small but lively gathering this year. Thanks to Jeff and Preston for being there for the short while they were.
Thanks to Jack and Don for hosting Saturday night at their cabin, a very nice one indeed.
To those who didn't make it pics to follow, hopefully next year gang!

Attachments

• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 39
  • SS7.jpg
    SS7.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 41
  • SS3.jpg
    SS3.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 40
Thanks for posting the pictures Russ, Hoping next year we can add a few more folks and wont have any more bad news

We did Bernie. We moved the date up so it would be warmer, it also was Bike Week :)

We were fewer in number this year but we still managed to have a great time. The weather was perfect, Russ and I had a nice ride through the forest on Sunday. I can't thank Preston enough for the excellent Stromboly and chili. For all you that were there last year you remember the great food. Russ's wife made her world famous red beans and rice with sausage and Jack and I threw together the baby back ribs. The ones that were there know how much fun this memorial get together usually is and for all the members that haven't made it yet there is always next year. Just a short note to Preston, we are thinking of you and your family buddy. Next year I hope we can put a lot more faces with the names here on the forum.

Wish we could have stayed longer but it just wasn't to be this year.
I see Ken got his cigar, Thanks Jack!
For all y'all that are or were on the fence about this get together. You are missing a good time with some good people....

Thanks for the pics Russ!

Wish we could have stayed longer but it just wasn't to be this year.
I see Ken got his cigar, Thanks Jack!
For all y'all that are or were on the fence about this get together. You are missing a good time with some good people....

Thanks for the pics Russ!
No problem, sorry ya'll weren't in them. Don't know why they are rotated, I saved them in my pics file and they are correct. It was a fast post so I didn't correct it.:confused:

We were fewer in number this year but we still managed to have a great time. The weather was perfect, Russ and I had a nice ride through the forest on Sunday. I can't thank Preston enough for the excellent Stromboly and chili. For all you that were there last year you remember the great food. Russ's wife made her world famous red beans and rice with sausage and Jack and I threw together the baby back ribs. The ones that were there know how much fun this memorial get together usually is and for all the members that haven't made it yet there is always next year. Just a short note to Preston, we are thinking of you and your family buddy. Next year I hope we can put a lot more faces with the names here on the forum.

The ride thru the forest was an excellent adventure, but we did have to stop for an occasional cold one! Also have to mention the Watergate cake - Yummy!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry we couldnt stay longer. was wondering if you all tried the steak chili ? and what did miss out on ?

Back