free website stats program Salt Springs 2016 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2016

gator508

Experienced Member
It's getting near the time we start hashing out the dates, any interest from the gang. We always look forward to it.

I probably wont be able to make it again as the bike refuses to swim the Atlantic ocean perhaps I need an upgrade :s

Brian

Pick a date Gator, I'll make my plans around it. For anyone that has not been to this, you really need to get to one. It's a great campground and you never know what might happen. Remember what happens at Salt Springs usually stays at Salt Springs.

Pick a date Gator, I'll make my plans around it. For anyone that has not been to this, you really need to get to one. It's a great campground and you never know what might happen. Remember what happens at Salt Springs usually stays at Salt Springs.

"Usually" being key!

Its "usually" on the weekend of Valentines day. Moving it to accommodate anyone who is interested is perfectly acceptable..

We have been known to eat good. When we got a cooking appliance that works, no gas leaks, and everybody stays on their feet.........

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably wont be able to make it again as the bike refuses to swim the Atlantic ocean perhaps I need an upgrade :s

Brian

Brian, you will be missed...and probably talked about:D

Will do Don, as Jeff said below, usually Valentines weekend. I'll run it by the mrs. and get back.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem Brian, we aim to please. Bodeen the stove story will live on in infamy and my leg is all healed up now. I'll do baby backs again and try my best not to make them a midnight snack. Now we just need a date and someone to bring the poison.

Back