free website stats program Salt Springs 2016 | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2016

It's a done deal. We are booked for Mar 4,5,6, in cabin #22. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully some new faces too!:D

Jack and I are booked in cabin #5 for March 4, 5, 6. Sure hope the dates work for everyone. From what I got from the reservations operator the cabins are booking up pretty fast.

Jack and I are booked in cabin #5 for March 4, 5, 6. Sure hope the dates work for everyone. From what I got from the reservations operator the cabins are booking up pretty fast.

:s Thanks Don, now send me your address so I can send you a check for my half, I am getting excited already LOL and am cooking some thing special for this one, you and I can meet in Gainsville if you like and ride in together

Gainesville or Palatka would work for me. Would some of you guys let us know how the dates work for you?

Will be riding in from Mobile if the weather is good, if not trailering to Palatka and going from there. Regardless, I will be stopping in Palatka to see the kids, so if you guys want we can ride in together:s

:s Thanks Don, now send me your address so I can send you a check for my half, I am getting excited already LOL and am cooking some thing special for this one, you and I can meet in Gainsville if you like and ride in together

That's sounds yummy!!:D

Looks like Canada's equivalent to Uncle Sam and some other circumstances are working against me this year. No way for me to make it happen. Unless things change between now and then. Definitely no way to plan in advance. Sorry gang.

Back