free website stats program Salt Springs 2016 | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2016

sorry we couldnt stay longer. was wondering if you all tried the steak chili ? and what did miss out on ?
We all ate the chilli and the Stromboli. I even ate the one with the peppers and it was super. For all that couldn't be there you missed a great time with great riding weather. It may be a little early to talk about next year but it's not to early to start thinking about it. I think next year I will put together a ride through the forest. Nothing like heading out to Hog Valley with a stop at the end at the Pig Pen. Russ and I also hit the Cheyenne Saloon and of course there is the 88 Store and the always famous Cactus Jack's.

Preston, the chili was excellent as was the Sromboli, notice I used past tense.:) No need to apologize for departing, sorry you had to go.

Don, I agree with your idea for a ride thru the forest, a most excellent adventure, I'm ready. I also like the idea that we moved the date back a little, I was much warmer than previous years. I don't think that Kemo minded one bit. Hopefully we will get more participation.

For any of the members that attend Bike Week it is just a short ride over to Salt Springs. Here are the dates for next years Bike Week:

http://heyevent.com/event/7ph7fd5wmla3ga/daytona-bike-week-310-319-2017
The cabins at Salt Springs fill up pretty fast about this time so be thinking about the dates and see if they work for you. This is a campground so maybe some of you that camp during Bike Week could look at the facilities and see if you might try this area next year.

For any of the members that attend Bike Week it is just a short ride over to Salt Springs. Here are the dates for next years Bike Week:

http://heyevent.com/event/7ph7fd5wmla3ga/daytona-bike-week-310-319-2017
The cabins at Salt Springs fill up pretty fast about this time so be thinking about the dates and see if they work for you. This is a campground so maybe some of you that camp during Bike Week could look at the facilities and see if you might try this area next year.

~60-70 miles from Main Street depending on route traveled.

For all those here in Florida and Georgia How about making plans for next year? There are NO attitudes just alot of hangin out and having a good time meeting some folks from the Forum has been a blast

Back