free website stats program "Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread) | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread)

re: "Patriot Guard Riders?" (Post in this section)

I'm a Viet Nam era vet and a SE Texas PGR for a year now. I don't get to make near as many rides as I would like but all I can.

I am in Missouri and would be proud to become a member of PGR, can I get some more info. I am the proud wife and mother of Vets Hubby 17 years US Army, Disabled. Son 4 years US Army injured in Iraq, but doing fine. I also have a niece in Afgan. I am very proud of every soldier. Thank you for my freedom.:42:

Arizona PGR here. Don't get a chance to participate very often but support financially when I can. As a Vietnam Vet I am certainly grateful for all that they do to honor our troops with the homecomings and send offs and funerals and much more.

Colorado PGR....been to one. I like what the PGR does and I fully support them, but some of the missions are a little to much for me right now. Maybe when I get out it will be a little easier. I do all the welcome homes I can though for sure.

Joined the Georgia PGR last week but haven't had the opportunity to participate in a mission yet.

Back