free website stats program "Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread) | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread)

re: "Patriot Guard Riders?" (Post in this section)

It is truly sad that we NEED a PG. Whatever one's views on the war, dishonoring those who served is just wrong.

Thanks to Fourdogs - I am now part of the Mo. PGR. Will be doing everything in my power to honor our AMERICAN men and women of the Armed Forces that allow me to sit here tonight and type this message out!!

Welcome aboard....

Iowa PGR. Loud and proud. I just want to say that there are a lot of PGR members out there that have never been vets. Sometimes they tell me this apologetically. You have no need to apologize for not going overseas with us. You are making up for it by honoring our brothers when they come home.
As a vet, let me for once, tell all of you...THANK YOU.

Well I want to thank the PG guys and gals that road last night for some of my Marines that just returned from Iraq. I am not part of the PG yet but when I get back from this next deployment I plan on joining the Missouri PG. Thanks To all of you who go out there and show support to the troops it means alot to all of them!!!!!!!!!

Member of the SE Texas PGR for the last two years.

P.G.R south east Pa.
Youngest son currently serving in Army as a Combat Engineer.

Back