free website stats program "Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread) | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

"Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread)

re: "Patriot Guard Riders?" (Post in this section)

Dallas PGR here, Am also an American Legion Rider as well (post 333)... Seams fitting, seeing that the PGR was founded by American legion members....

Ok How erie. Earlier this evening i was going to attend my daughters first open house since is starting Kindergarden and as we drove past this funeral home i notice all the bikes along with Men & Women standing at each bike holding a our Beautiful Flag. I was already in the turning lane but i made a point of whipping a u-turn to see what was going on, all i could do is give a wave and a nod to them.:USA

I think it was a local rider who's wife was on the Radio yesterday. He was found by a passer by underneath his bike. She was asking this well known physic what cause the accident and he said it was something round like pipe that had caused it.

Then i come home and hop on and find this. Is this Something the PGR does? What exactly is the PGR and where would one go to find out more info?

Maryland PGR here, currently serving as a Medical Officer at Baghdad International Airport (BIAP) till 17 Sept '08. Have started a few flag lines here already but fortunately the numbers of casualties are way down.

LtCol Steve Bonning
Baltimore, MD

I just became a member here in Arizona. I am also a Marine Corps Veteran and will be honored to help anyway possible. When I was in the Marine Corps I volunteered on the funeral detail. We did everything from flag folding, 21 gun salute to just being present. Everytime I was honored and would not take it back for nothing in the world. "not even a free harley"

Those who serve and pay the ultimate price for mine and your freedom deserve the most honorable respect from those back home.

Back