free website stats program "Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread) | Harley Davidson Forums

"Patriot Guard Riders" (Post in this thread)

glider.

BOT Machine
Patriot Guard Riders, please sign in here. Let us know that you are helping our men and women in uniform with your services.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
re: "Patriot Guard Riders?" (Post in this section)

Missouri PGR..here..never been to a funeral or a homecoming..nor a send off without shedding tears.

Michigan PGR rider. Joined 12/05. I'm close enough to Indiana and Illinois to go to them also. We have one coming up in Sturgis, Mi. 8/30. This will be my 25th.
Rick

I've registered but have not yet attended any events in the PGR form.

In Feb 08 I had the unfortunate opportunity to attend one of my Soldiers funeral in Long Beach, CA when I was most impressed with the PGR representation. I felt very honored and secure to have them there, as did that family. As the senior person from my command, I went and shook the hands of every PGR there and wish I had a token to give to each one of them, besides just my thanks.

I have since deployed myself to Iraq and have recently registered to be a member of that great organization.

Your efforts don't go unnoticed and they deserve more attention than you get. My hat is off to you all and I can't wait to join you.

Thanks for all you do, please don't stop,

:42::42::42::42: Kentucky PGR. Been a member for about two months and done four services already. Very proud to be a part. 4 years active duty 16 Reserve duty U.S.N.

Missouri PGR..here..never been to a funeral or a homecoming..nor a send off without shedding tears.

Thanks to Fourdogs - I am now part of the Mo. PGR. Will be doing everything in my power to honor our AMERICAN men and women of the Armed Forces that allow me to sit here tonight and type this message out!!

Back