free website stats program Off to Mobile ...AGAIN | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Off to Mobile ...AGAIN

Picked the bike up today. They said the inner primary was warped so it was replaced along with all the seals and bearings again. Rode it a kinda hard the 100 miles coming home. Lets see it in wets the floor again by in the morning....Any bets???? :p

Picked the bike up today. They said the inner primary was warped so it was replaced along with all the seals and bearings again. Rode it a kinda hard the 100 miles coming home. Lets see it in wets the floor again by in the morning....Any bets???? :p

Know how you feel, you get gunshy after the second or third trip!!:bigsmiley21::bigsmiley21:

If it leaks they best pony up a new bike for all your troubles:s

Joe, been waiting with anticipation for your post. Sure hope all's dry under your bike in the morning... let us know.

WOW... what an adventure you've been having with this leak situation. Sure gets frustrating dealing with the MoCo sometimes. Good luck, hope they solved it!

Joe,

I was over at MBHD yesyerday to inspect my bike, (they said it was finished, it wasn't), tell you about it later...Anyway, i saw your ride up on the rack, the tech said he was putting on the new primary, so you should be ready pretty soon, hope that "gets er done" this time!

Back