free website stats program Off to Mobile ...AGAIN | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Off to Mobile ...AGAIN

After dropping the bike off and meeting with Gator (Russ), I talked to the mechanic. He said he was going to recommend them replacing the bike. With all the repairs done to it and no fix as of yet he said there may be a good chance at it. I would be happy with a new crate drive train. I can only dream. We will know in a few days. :D

Joe I'm not a talented as Tank so I'll cross my fingers after I write this. Good Luck!!!

Hope that fixes the problem. Joe, you have been a very patient man with this issue, I think you deserve a new bike!!

Mobile is really working hard to try and get the problem fixed. It would be easy to jump time about the problems I have had but it isn't their fault. They inherited the problem from Slidell. The factory rep is now involved and there are things they have to try. So let's see what happens next.

Guys, you must admit, this is almost as interesting as American Chopper without all the drama :newsmile100: :newsmile100:

Ha-ha-ha,, it is can't wait to see what happens next...hopefully you will be tooling down the road on your fixed... or brand new....or whatever as long as it works and you're up and riding.

No matter how or who created the problem we are all hoping that it is repaired and you will soon be on the road again. Don

Ha-ha-ha,, it is can't wait to see what happens next...hopefully you will be tooling down the road on your fixed... or brand new....or whatever as long as it works and you're up and riding.

No matter how or who created the problem we are all hoping that it is repaired and you will soon be on the road again. Don

That's right. We have some BBQ joints to conquer! NBBQTFMC! :D

You shore got that right!!
BTW got a neat discount for Mancie's $12 for $25 worth,, food items only though.

Back