free website stats program Off to Mobile ...AGAIN | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Off to Mobile ...AGAIN

OK. It has been about 1000 miles since I got my bike back. God I don't want to jink it BUT it is still dry as a powder keg underneath it. Going to Vicksburg to a rally this week. We will see what she looks like when I get back. :newsmile108::newsmile108:

OK. It has been about 1000 miles since I got my bike back. God I don't want to jink it BUT it is still dry as a powder keg underneath it. Going to Vicksburg to a rally this week. We will see what she looks like when I get back. :newsmile108::newsmile108:

All my fingers are crossed and I lit a candle for you! Ride safe and let us know how it went.

That sounds like good news finally as this has been a bit of an epic sort of problem i hope it holds out for you and all is dry under the bike forever

Brian

As always Best of Luck JOE, you would think by now they would stop guessing and get her done RIGHT:s

That sounds great Joe. I believe they've got it. Thank-You for the follow-up post. Ride safe on your next trip !!

Well she is as wet underneath again. Went to Mobile and they tagged the motor oil with dye. Gonna call in the morning and find out what color they used so I can tag the tranny with a different color. Man this is getting old!:(

New tranny case
seals, seals, and more seals and MORE seals
New inner primary
new VSS (incase it was leaking from there)
New oil dipstick
New tranny dip stick
Did I mention SEALS?

When I saw a fresh post by you in this thread, I was hoping for good news. I feel your pain Joe.

They should give you a new bike at this point.

Gonna give Customer Service a call in the morning and see what they plan on doing this time. Nothing left to replace. I say kick everything out one side and put new in the other.

Gonna give Customer Service a call in the morning and see what they plan on doing this time. Nothing left to replace. I say kick everything out one side and put new in the other.

If they seem reluctant you might want to tell them about a 45,000 member forum and you are a member held in high reguard.

Back