free website stats program Off to Mobile ...AGAIN | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Off to Mobile ...AGAIN

If they seem reluctant you might want to tell them about a 45,000 member forum and you are a member held in high reguard.

Last time I talked to them they "seemed " like they were interested in the problem. Lets hope it stays that way.:s

Wow, I was really hoping not to see this post again after your last post of the 1000 miles w/no leak. If it's still engine oil, ask if they've considered the crankcase pressure as I mentioned before.

Oh My Goodness,
Joe, I was hoping not to read about this saga anymore. Sorry to hear that it's still leaking. Hopefully, customer service will do you right and put a new engine in or better yet replace the bike. We still have too many untried BBQ stops to make. Good luck my friend!

Joe sorry to hear about your leak you may remember I went thru the same thing with my 08 after 8 weeks got it right replaced engine cases good luck:newsmile108:

It's time to replace all the innards. New engine, tranny and primary. No need to replace the whole bike.

If they seem reluctant you might want to tell them about a 45,000 member forum and you are a member held in high reguard.

Tell them you have some friends that know how to make a thread into a forum Sticky . :s

These posts raised an interesting question in my mind. I wonder if any of our members have ever received a change in attitude from an HD rep after mentioning this forum and the power of the internet community?

These posts raised an interesting question in my mind. I wonder if any of our members have ever received a change in attitude from an HD rep after mentioning this forum and the power of the internet community?

Jmho, but if the rep or service dept. has an "I don't care" attitude to begin with, I don't think mentioning a site like this is going to help matters. It might only make things worse. They'll take it as a threat, and people don't react very well to threats. If the person you're dealing with is genuinely concerned about your problem and trying to help out, then I would think the internet community wouldn't have to be mentioned at all.

Jmho, but if the rep or service dept. has an "I don't care" attitude to begin with, I don't think mentioning a site like this is going to help matters. It might only make things worse. They'll take it as a threat, and people don't react very well to threats. If the person you're dealing with is genuinely concerned about your problem and trying to help out, then I would think the internet community wouldn't have to be mentioned at all.

Service at Mobile Bay HD is # 1 in my book. They are truly concerned with the issue and the mechanic that has been dealing with this has been going above and beyond what one would normally expect. He has contacted colleagues he has work with in the past and made the first contact with the tech. dept. over this issue.

Service at Mobile Bay HD is # 1 in my book. They are truly concerned with the issue and the mechanic that has been dealing with this has been going above and beyond what one would normally expect. He has contacted colleagues he has work with in the past and made the first contact with the tech. dept. over this issue.

Thats great to hear and I hope they're able to resolve your bikes problems soon. Sounds like a pain, but as long as they're being helpful, then thats half the battle right there.
Good luck
:D

Oh My Goodness,
Joe, I was hoping not to read about this saga anymore. Sorry to hear that it's still leaking. Hopefully, customer service will do you right and put a new engine in or better yet replace the bike. We still have too many untried BBQ stops to make. Good luck my friend!

Oh we can still go. I'll just circle the oil spot and sign it with "Joe was here. NBBQTFMC":p

Back