free website stats program Is Jack Gone? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is Jack Gone?

Hey Jack glad to see you are back as im sure you saw a lot of people were missing you and a lot of good words were said
Sometimes if things have gone not to well it is good to have some sort of cleansing of the bad and a look forward to what has to come
When i was in the army it was normal practice to end the week with a few beers and to forget about what has happend as monday is a new week i seem to carry on that tradition and it works for me
As i know that a few beers are not for you then perhaps you have your own way of closing what has happend and opens a new door to what has still to come
Mind you i close the day with a good trek with the dog that helps me clear my heid of all kinds of stuff

Brian

Im Back, and am sorry I caused so much concern, The Boss is right I had a reall bad day @ work, and took it out on you all, I have to agree the bashing got to me a bit dont get me wrong I still think its funny, I over reacted and I apologize and deserve THE POOF for this signed....Capital Jack Thank you all for the kind words and concern that I do not deserve:s
Welcome back brother. Glad to have you back!!!

Hi Jack, Great that you're still around....your posts are always top notch, loads of great tech info & advice, commom sense....& fun!
(Also IMO that's the coolest signature on the forum bar none...!)

Good on you Jack, you're a good bloke (bit of Aussie for you there) When I was a bit under the weather several weeks ago, Jack was one of the members here who Pm'd me enquiring to how I was travelling. I really appreciated his and the other members concern. So thankyou Jack, so glad you're back, it wouldn't be the same forum without you!! :s

Accept my humble apology, you all are my family, the best bunch I have the pleasure of knowing, and do not deserve this much concern, I am but one of over 38,0000 members, I will try to keep up to The Forums high standards, Signed....Capital Jack
No need for an apology Jack. Sometimes when it hits the fan all we can do is shut off the fan for awhile. You do deserve all the concern because you're not one of 38000, you're one of a kind. Glad you'll be back.

Accept my humble apology, you all are my family, the best bunch I have the pleasure of knowing, and do not deserve this much concern, I am but one of over 38,0000 members, I will try to keep up to The Forums high standards, Signed....Capital Jack

As i told you Jack, you dont have to appologize to me, i understand everybody has a bad day, and IMO you are more than just a member, in this forum, and have provide so many with help and knowledge. Your Absence would badly affect this forum more than you know

I can only say my Mood has changed. It has been a crazy 24 hours.

:s

It's time to get back to the members that need help.

Hi Jack, Great that you're still around....your posts are always top notch, loads of great tech info & advice, commom sense....& fun!
(Also IMO that's the coolest signature on the forum bar none...!)

Thanks I like it too:s

Sure is nice having a family so forgiving, and caring, hopefully new members can gleam how good you all are and maybe even hit that donate button HMMMM, signed Capital Jack:s

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack,

No apologies mister. You deserve to take the time you need to clear your head. Happens to all of us at one time or another. Glad to have you back though. Whew!!!

Cheers.

Sean

Im Back, and am sorry I caused so much concern, The Boss is right I had a reall bad day @ work, and took it out on you all, I have to agree the bashing got to me a bit dont get me wrong I still think its funny, I over reacted and I apologize and deserve THE POOF for this signed....Capital Jack Thank you all for the kind words and concern that I do not deserve:s

Whoa there! "do not deserve"??????? As a member that is so helpful and friendly to ALL that are here seeking advice, input, opinions and fellowship, you DO deserve the concern!:worthy

No more downplaying the importance of one of my Forum buddies! Got it, Mister? :newsmile100:
Welcome back!!!!

Back