free website stats program Is Jack Gone? | Harley Davidson Forums

Is Jack Gone?

Dr.Evil

No posts since 11/4 6:40 pm (H.O.G. Roadside Assistance Inquiry)
In which he says "last post"
And why the early Thanksgiving wishes?

My guess is all the recent hammering is taking a toll on him. It's time to treat him with the respect he deserves.

Steve I agree that Jack or anyone else would enjoy it to a point. I think maybe it may have passed the point of being fun.

Steve I agree that Jack or anyone else would enjoy it to a point. I think maybe it may have passed the point of being fun.

I was kind of thinking the same thing but he kept responding as if he was enjoying it. I kind of like to think we're all big boys and girls here and if he wasn't enjoying it anymore he just could have asked everyone to lay off.

I miss Jack - hope all is well & he's just taking a well deserved break from the forum for a bit. Come back soon!

He is a real asset to this forum and I would miss him if he left. He has a great sense of humor and is a great sport but maybe enough is enough.

I greatly enjoyed Jack's feedback & input. I consider him a friend. It was my post yesterday, where he stated it would be his last post. I thought he meant his last post to my inquiry/thread. Surely he'll be back.

I have to say that Jack is one of my favorite members here. When there is a strange question from a new member and no one chimes in, it is Jack at the ready with a kind word and a sincere welcome. Even when he does not have the answer, he lets you know you are important and he never just slaps down the “Self Help” and runs. There will be a big hole if he is gone that simply can not be filled by knowledge alone. :(

My Mood: This ones for you!

I have to say that Jack is one of my favorite members here. When there is a strange question from a new member and no one chimes in, it is Jack at the ready with a kind word and a sincere welcome. Even when he does not have the answer, he lets you know you are important and he never just slaps down the “Self Help” and runs. There will be a big hole if he is gone that simply can not be filled by knowledge alone. :(

My Mood: This ones for you!
Well stated Dr. Evil. I totally agree. I've only been a member for a short while and in our short discussions he had already mentioned the possibility of getting together if/when he headed to New Orleans. Have to trust that he'll be back. No disrespect to anyone, but he was 'the life of the party'.

Back