free website stats program Is Jack Gone? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is Jack Gone?

Im Back, and am sorry I caused so much concern, The Boss is right I had a reall bad day @ work, and took it out on you all, I have to agree the bashing got to me a bit dont get me wrong I still think its funny, I over reacted and I apologize and deserve THE POOF for this signed....Capital Jack Thank you all for the kind words and concern that I do not deserve:s
Every body has a bad hair day from time to time. You are human after all. One things for sure Jack. You do not deserve the poof.

Jack,, welcome back. I really didn't realize you were gone until this morning, glad you had a change of mind. Your posts are always well taken and I apologize if any bantering came from me, if so it's all in jest.

...and please don't do this again,, I'm not a young man anymore...lol

Nice to know you have a lot of friends here, here is to our resident celebrity Capt. Jack...yaarrhh:wt

well after reading all of Jacks fan mail, I'm left with only one comment:

Jack for President!!!

You got my vote Mr. Klarich :D

well after reading all of Jacks fan mail, I'm left with only one comment:

Jack for President!!!

You got my vote Mr. Klarich :D

Alright now I am really humble:newsmile100:

I noticed in his last post that his Mood was: In Pain. Anybody got any idea what is going on there?

I noticed in his last post that his Mood was: In Pain. Anybody got any idea what is going on there?

I can answer that, I herniated L 4 and L 5 in 92 did not get the proper treatment worker comp sent me back to work LOL, not really, now living in Florida and the Redhead works @ the Mayo clinic and we have I think the best Drs , I have had new MRI showing L 4 and L 5 have been turned to mush and now T 11 and 12 are destroyed . Long story, sorry, but my back is destroyed the only relief I get is exercise pain management and riding my bike every day. The drs said there is no operation to repair the damage it is too extent, they said they could try to fuse the vertabre but there is no gaurantee, sooo I am in pain and wish this on no one, sorry this is so long winded, Capital Jack:s

I can answer that, I herniated L 4 and L 5 in 92 did not get the proper treatment worker comp sent me back to work LOL, not really, now living in Florida and the Redhead works @ the Mayo clinic and we have I think the best Drs , I have had new MRI showing L 4 and L 5 have been turned to mush and now T 11 and 12 are destroyed . Long story, sorry, but my back is destroyed the only relief I get is exercise pain management and riding my bike every day. The drs said there is no operation to repair the damage it is too extent, they said they could try to fuse the vertabre but there is no gaurantee, sooo I am in pain and wish this on no one, sorry this is so long winded, Capital Jack:s

Dude, I wish there was something we could do your you to get you some relief. Keep your chin up and good luck.

Jack, Sorry to hear of your back. My wife scarred her spinal cord back in '91, been on pain meds 24/7 ever since. Keep calling Docs, you never know, maybe something new will pop up.
Keep The Faith.
wilks3

Back