free website stats program Is Jack Gone? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is Jack Gone?

Dude, I wish there was something we could do your you to get you some relief. Keep your chin up and good luck.

Jack, Sorry to hear of your back. My wife scarred her spinal cord back in '91, been on pain meds 24/7 ever since. Keep calling Docs, you never know, maybe something new will pop up.
Keep The Faith.
wilks3

Thanks for the posts, Wilks sorry to hear about your wife, you know i used to think those with back problems were fakers til it happened to me, I live with the pain, riding to me is the best therapy, I am not a quitter and hold hope for some day just like I hope some day we can rid this world of cancer and aids. Capital Jack:s

Jack,
Glad to hear all is well with you. Imagine my surprise, I have been unable to log on since Thursday night. When trying to use a different browser all that would come up was a cache that read, Is Jack gone? I was really surprised and concerned. I could not get into the forum to contact you. I am glad that when able to log on this a.m. the first thread I saw was this one. As many have said you are a integral part of this forum with your vast knowledge and ability to make someone laugh and concern for others. No need for apologies, an like anyone of us we all have a bad day from time to time. So again with people like CAPITAL JACK that is why THIS IS THE BEST ON THE NET.
"Nuff said were burning daylight Lets ride"

Back problems are a bummer - pretty much everyone I know has someone w/issues. At least you've got the best pain management - riding. Keep on keep'n on!

Say, you've referenced MN in some posts - where did you live? I'm originally from SW MN - small farming town called Maynard...

Thanks for the posts, Wilks sorry to hear about your wife, you know i used to think those with back problems were fakers til it happened to me, I live with the pain, riding to me is the best therapy, I am not a quitter and hold hope for some day just like I hope some day we can rid this world of cancer and aids. Capital Jack:s

It sounds like you have chosen the tough road away from the pain killers. That would be hard for me I know. Can you get a script for pot in Florida. You could have even more friends. lol

This would be me with the pills :newsmile016:

:newsmile100:

I have a bad back also but mine doesn't sound nearly as bad as yours. I also suffer from migraines and like you riding is the best medicine. Kinda forget about all the aches and pains when on the bike. My problem now is winter will soon be here and I can't ride for 4 or 5 months.

It sounds like you have chosen the tough road away from the pain killers. That would be hard for me I know. Can you get a script for pot in Florida. You could have even more friends. lol

This would be me with the pills :newsmile016:

:newsmile100:

Jack a friends wife had cadaver bones installed would this be a possibisity...

First Dr Evil, I am a recovering alcoholic 23 years sober now tho the pot sounds like a lo of fun HMMM the 60,s again LOL, Ultrat I go to the Dr on Tuesday I will mention that you would think The Mayo clinic would be up om this , Thanks for food for thought, ohh I never said I was not using some kind of pain pills LOL but it is top secret stuff LOL, thanks to all you all and ridind I can get thru most days, now as I always say Nuff said lets ride were burnin day light, Capital Jack:s

Back