free website stats program Is Jack Gone? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is Jack Gone?

Do you still have your POOF button Glider?

Nope!:D

Poof12345.jpg

That's it, maybe I'll leave him another message that he's going to get POOFED if he doesn't get back here quick! :lolrolling

I have never seen so many concerned about some one missing. Sorry Glider you did not even create this much attention. Jack, you are missed here please come back.
Ken

I for one hope he comes back, i know alot of us were having fun at his expense, and it was all in fun, hopefully he knows this. He is a great asset to this site.
I for one am sorry, if this is the case

Jacks alive and well in Fla. I spoke with him last night and he just had a bad hair day at work. Hope he gets back here soon, he's missed.:s

Im Back, and am sorry I caused so much concern, The Boss is right I had a reall bad day @ work, and took it out on you all, I have to agree the bashing got to me a bit dont get me wrong I still think its funny, I over reacted and I apologize and deserve THE POOF for this signed....Capital Jack Thank you all for the kind words and concern that I do not deserve:s

Im Back, and am sorry I caused so much concern, The Boss is right I had a reall bad day @ work, and took it out on you all, I have to agree the bashing got to me a bit dont get me wrong I still think its funny, I over reacted and I apologize and deserve THE POOF for this signed....Capital Jack Thank you all for the kind words and concern that I do not deserve:s

Glad to hear it Jack, dont scare us like that

WELL!

It's about time, my PM box has been jumping off the screen here.:D

Back