free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

Man Caves

I just bought a house with a 1.5 detached GARAGE! I can't wait to move in so I can set up a tool bench, wood stove, add lighting, paint or seal the concrete floor etc. I thought this might be an opportunity to have some of the other members show what they have done with their garages. :newsmile01:

I use a bed sheet (closest my bike gets to see any bedroom) to cover my bike but there's no way my wife would let me bring it in the house................ so my bike sits in the garage keeping the GTO company.

I leave mine sitting in the heated shop. I do leave the radio on for her though, sometimes a light and on occassion I've been known to leave my 1/2 full bottle of Jack out there too. :D

In the winter, my Harley stays in the attached garage with my truck (1994 Dodge Ram with 34,000 miles) and the wife's car. The goldwing is stored in my brother's garage.

In the summer, both bikes and my truck are in the garage and the wife's car gets evicted...lol

I sold my place to a friend privately today subject to financing. Looks like I get posession on May 1st if all goes well. I will have to have you over for some steaks Kemo... :D

Back