free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

It stays in the garage, like me most of the time.
GarageI022-1.jpg

JBK
I noticed that you have your floor done. I have been wanting to do my garage floor for the past year, but I am too lazy too do it. I think that now is the time and I am going to finally do it. I have been looking around and like this stuff.

Musclegloss - Welcome

Just make sure that you etch the concrete properly Irish Hog. It can be a mess if the base isn't properly prepared. Oh, and don't skimp on the chips. they hide dings in the concrete and a 1/4 will come up the first time you sweep.
I used Rustoleum epoxy, but I think there are better products out there now, but it does look nice. The stuff you're looking at looks great.

Good luck.

JB

Just make sure that you etch the concrete properly Irish Hog. It can be a mess if the base isn't properly prepared. Oh, and don't skimp on the chips. they hide dings in the concrete and a 1/4 will come up the first time you sweep.
I used Rustoleum epoxy, but I think there are better products out there now, but it does look nice. The stuff you're looking at looks great.

Good luck.

JB
Thanks for the heads up, this will be the first time I have done this, so any advise will be appreciated.

Gunsliger's pics sort of shames me into at least cleaning my garage. :yeahright

S-o-o, Gunslinger's posted a "public service announcement" :small3d023:

Hailed by HDT riders, who want man caves everywhere... :rofl

When I got my first HD in 1976 I live in an apartment and the bike was parked in the living room at night.

New wife and new rules. Bike in carport.

Back