Bedroom for the Bike?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Cruiser4, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Cruiser4

Cruiser4 Member

Where do you guys store your bikes? I personally keep my Harley in the Garage but have always thought it would be cool to keep it in the house over winter, maybe in the Kitchen as an extra seat for special guests....ah ah! I've just seen a picture of Blue Wide Guide's (he's a new member of this forum) home for the bike and wondered if anyone else treated their bike like one of the family? - Pics would be great too!

2. chefron

chefron Active Member

Mine lives in the garage in the spot designated for my wifes truck. Only fair though considering my bike is nicer!

3. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

Mine sleeps with my wife's bike in their own garage (bedroom) just like my wife and I in our own room :bigsmiley8:

4. KingHeritage

KingHeritage Junior Member

My bike resides in the garage where all the tools are.Just in case they're needed!

5. smorgan

smorgan Member

Mine always slept in the garage between my 71 Camaro & eek my buddys metric blvd. Last week I bought a lean-to style 14X14 shed w/siding that matches the garage for the bikes.. Now the Camaro sleeps with my wifes Caddy CST-V..

6. RickyBobby

RickyBobby Active Member

Garage for my scoot. I carry a garage door opener in the pocket of my jacket and nothing is more convenient than just pushing the button and ride right in.

7. haroldt

haroldt Member

If I had a garage I'd keep it there, but since I don't, it sits on the front porch with the front wheel looked.

I always thought it be nice to have a garage with a powered turntable (like batman's hideout) where one can drive in and the turntable redirects the bike pointing out again. Would beat backing it out!!

hjt

8. LDRider#1

LDRider#1 Member

3 in the basement-2 mine,1 hers. 1 in the garage, torn down, and the glide in a heated hanger for a $1 a day, Dec.thru March.

9. martin14

martin14 Active Member

Had a couple in the living room when I was younger,
    the girlfriends thought it was cute.. the first winter :)

3 months in the living room last winter ( have a very tolerant wife )
    but now in the garage.

We are moving soon, the only requirement I put on was a garage for the bike.

10. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Ive got 2 sheds 1st shed is the workshop the Dyna is in there at the moment
    the softail Sportster and the Honda are in the 2nd shed along with the garden tools and the pushbikes

Brian