free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

Thanks Cruiser,

I'm thinking of hosing the garage out this weekend. If I get to it I'll try and snap another shot, there's been a few Harley upgrades since that shot was taken.

JBK

lol well im 18 and a finally saved up to buy my own harley so yes its in the same room and i do have to admit if i could get it in bed with me i would!:D just kidding but i worry bout it gettin stolin where i live i feel more assured with it in the room.

Bikes are currently stored in a motorcycle trailer and this coming weekend we are having double doors blown into the basement bedroom of our house so the bikes will have their own room!

lol well im 18 and a finally saved up to buy my own harley so yes its in the same room and i do have to admit if i could get it in bed with me i would!:D just kidding but i worry bout it gettin stolin where i live i feel more assured with it in the room.

Great to see a "young" rider buying straight into a Harley. Seems to be a lot of talk and concern these days about HDs being the choices of mostly middle aged and older riders and not the young so it's refreshing to see a guy your age joining the community!.

Big congrats on your new scoot - it looks to be a lovely machine so enjoy it and keep the rubber side down. :D:D

Well sadly, my 18 year marriage ended in 2007:bigsmiley15: - And that's why i now have a Harley:D Wahey!:bigsmiley8:

Darmon - don't forget to put up some pics if you get chance?

Back