free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

When I was young and single, I would ride my bike in the back sliding glass doorway and park it in the dining room. The dining room table was my work bench. I rebuilt one V8 aluminum block engine on that table. When I met my wife to be, that engine was actually in many pieces across the table. She wasn't bothered by it, so I knew she was the one for me! Still married to her, 35 years later, but the bikes are kept in the garage now, hers and mine.:p

Both bikes and both trikes have their own heated and AC equipped garage. Yes they are part of the family, and don't give me near the problems some of the kids do.

They sleep in the garage. In the old days before I had a garage they were kept under a lean to shed. When the hurricanes or heavy storms came, they came to the living room and watched the news with.:D

A very nice MAN CAVE! Our daily drivers live in the yard year round. Tractor and other toys indoors during winter. HD will be indoors everynight.

There have been some very nice Cave ideas posted. Thanks for the ideas.

Mine rests rite beside hubbys fat boy in the garage. I love the Man cave......but that could also be a womans cave too. hahahaha

Back