free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

Mine stays in my 40 by 50 shop with a heated floor beside my wife's Deluxe. This winter a Street Glide, Sportster and a Goldwing kept them company.

Keep her in the garage (talking about the bike). Air-conditioned & heated, extremely well insulated, she's got it as good or better than me in the house.
As a matter of fact, I prefer & do stay in the garage more than the house.
I don't mind cleaning up the garage, but hate to clean the house. I guess I'm just jealous that the bike gets to spend more time in the garage than I do:newsmile100:

Wow, that will be awesome. I've always wanted an underground garage with an elevator lift to bring you straight down. And have it hidden so no one knows the garage is there until the elevator comes out of the ground to bring you down.

My bikes stay in a room nicer than my own bedroom....call me crazy, but it is what it is:D My cave........
IMG_7871-1.jpg

Gunslinger,
I am in serious envy over your garage. :worthy

I've threatened to do something similar to mine, but the CFO here says that she better get a new car before I spend good money on "a garage". They just don't understand, do they?? But, the walls will get painted and some type of tile will get put on the floor.

mine resided in my living room for the winter. garage gets too damp in the winter from snow melt off ... chrome on the deuce would be a mess... wife not REAL happy, but her dad used to store his in the dining room.. so she is used to it

Back