free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

That biker's cave looks the business. Makes my scoot's home look rather drab but then it's happier out on the road :D:D:D. I keep my bike under a cover on a trickle charger in one of our two side by side garages - my car's next door :D. Have decided to turf out our 5 bicycles and lawn mower and shredder and everything else I can get rid of into a new garden shed so I can get in my bike lift (to be purchased :D) and get my tools and work area sorted out. I got hold of a discarded engineers bench - big ole metal job which responded very well to some TLC with wire brush and anti-rust and metal priming/paint and is now ready for being part of the bike life enhancement kit. :D

Can't ever see the garage looking as good as Gunslinger's - my marriage is worth more than that ambition!! But top style marks to Gunslinger.

Dang, I thought carpeting 1/2 of my garage for our bikes was cool. I have a long way to go...thanks Gunslinger. I really do like the heated garage though. It makes it fun to tinker on things all winter comfortably.

Man...I got some catching up to do...

It stays in the garage, like me most of the time.
GarageI022-1.jpg

JBK

:DIm laying in bed looking at my bike next to me right now! no kidding i go through a garge door and another door and im here it was kinda tricky at first withe the handle bars and highway bars. now its a brezee:D

:DIm laying in bed looking at my bike next to me right now! no kidding i go through a garge door and another door and im here it was kinda tricky at first withe the handle bars and highway bars. now its a brezee:D

I really like my bike,but not as a bed partner!:newsmile064:

Mine sleeps in the garage. However, when we had the garage floor tiled, I had to empty the garage for three days. On those three days, the bike stayed in our living room.

We had a repairman come to the house during that time. When he saw the bike in the living room, he said to my wife "Wow! my wife won't let me walk into the house with my shoes on and you have a motorcycle in your living room". My wife relied "that motorcycle is cleaner than my living room".

The repairman just shook his head in amazement and proceeded to take a careful look at the bike.

Last edited:
My bikes stay in a room nicer than my own bedroom....call me crazy, but it is what it is:D My cave........
IMG_7871-1.jpg

Very nice... I likes...When I was single I had a pad on South Beach and I kept my bike in the living room, now married, and moved to a bigger house in Broward county,she is parked out in the backyard in a tool shed with the mower and garden tools..

Back