free website stats program you guy's are not going to belive this | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

you guy's are not going to belive this

Re: you guy's are not going to believe this

Neil,

We got a thing here on thre gulf coast called "love bugs," two bugs hooked together and everywhere in spring and fall. The best thing I have found to take them off (the guts)and stuff is Bounce dryer sheets. Just wet the sheet and rub gently, no hard scrubbing required, rinse very well. You will be amazed. Good luck!

i sprayed it on everything chrome ,plastic. seat, wheels, tire sidewalls tank ect. i am a nut when it comes to detailing very impressed with pledge.:52:

I used my first Pledge yesterday after a wash down and all i can say is wow I have now been converted. My wife hasn't been converted though since I used one of her new white towels that I thought was a rag oops.
Uh oh, you're in trouble now!! :s

I have to admit, I must have been living under a rock, because I have never heard of this before, I'm glad I join this site. Now if I can find a can around here in the house, off to try it!

With most topics brought up on forums you will immediately get a division between those who like and those who don't. Doesn't matter what the topic, oil, bikes, trucks, tires, you name it, we'll argue about it. Except for Pledge. It is funny and ironic that the vast majority agree that Pledge is great...and it wasn't even designed for motorcycles.

Back