free website stats program you guy's are not going to belive this | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

you guy's are not going to belive this

Bug-Slide works real well on the windshield as well as the rest of the bike.It actually gets easier to clean them off the more you use.It also has a wax built in so it leaves a nice shine.

Re: you guy's are not going to believe this

neilwillo; Pledge is a spray on furniture polish/dust repeller, that works well on a multitude of mcy. appearance issues. Look in the self help tips, there's lots about it. It is nearly a religion to some. Others have said cheaper brands work well also. I'm sure there is a "down under" product that compares.

Guys, tell me a bit more please. I am in Australia and it is not a product that I am aware of. If it is that good I am interested!!!

I also want something that cleans the bug intestines off the screen as well. Anyone got a secret cleaner that they want to recommend please?

Pledge is awesome for a fact..However if ya got lots of the critters on the windscreen ...and want to do a pre-pledge cleanup...I use a rag with hot water and lay it on the screen for a bit..seems to soften em up and wash them off with just warm water rather easily . I don't use any type detergent just hot water...then ..on goes the Pledge..and seems they don't stick as badly.

Somewhere on the forum I read that you can use dryer sheets like "Bounce" to remove bugs from your windshield so I tried it. It works great! Wet the sheet and lightly rub the shield and the bugs come right off. I was amazed! I use a damp sponge to wipe off
the bugs and residue and then on goes the Pledge (yeah Glider, I'm using Pledge now too!) for a perfect view. Something in those dryer sheets really attacks the bug guts!

I used my first Pledge yesterday after a wash down and all i can say is wow I have now been converted. My wife hasn't been converted though since I used one of her new white towels that I thought was a rag oops.

Back