free website stats program you guy's are not going to belive this | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

you guy's are not going to belive this

After reading the comments on using Pledge to clean various parts of the bike I went out a bought a can. I have to say that the product worked very well. Thanks guys.

Another thing about Bounce and those things u use for laundry....also keeps spiders away.....

Just thought I would add that in...nothing to do with MC but....if you keep your bike inside during the winter, place a couple around to keep the spiders from getting on the bike.

Well now, I live in the Seattle area, where it rains alot....I wonder if pledge will bead the rain and make it repel....I am going to have to try it and find out....(it is raining today by the way).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sold on Pledge, but I have one question for other users. Do you actually use it on your chrome exhaust? I had always heard that the oil from a fingerprint on the exhaust could become permanent if not removed, so I'm looking for anyone with experience there.

On a side note, I am finding a lot of other uses. Works great on dress shoes, and I even polished up the lawnmower one day when I didn't want to leave the garage (A few Bud Lights involved in that project :drunk).

Anyone actually using it on you exhaust?

I'm sold on Pledge, but I have one question for other users. Do you actually use it on your chrome exhaust? I had always heard that the oil from a fingerprint on the exhaust could become permanent if not removed, so I'm looking for anyone with experience there.

On a side note, I am finding a lot of other uses. Works great on dress shoes, and I even polished up the lawnmower one day when I didn't want to leave the garage (A few Bud Lights involved in that project :drunk).

I use it on all the chrome,even the exhaust,no marking and it takes the waterspots off from a rainfall

Pledge Uses - Harley Davidson Community

iv been an s100 guy for years but thought id give it a try. i bought a pump bottle of pledge multy cleaner and it worked 'ok' but i wasn't impressed lol.
we had to clean out a rented condo and the tennants left a spray can of pledge out door fresh sent lol i figured i could use it on my windshield and some got on my fender lol WOW
i guess the pump stuff aint the same as the spray ;-) it leaves that same silky slick feel like s100 and im the newest believer lol how could i have doughted you

Re: you guy's are not going to believe this

Guys, tell me a bit more please. I am in Australia and it is not a product that I am aware of. If it is that good I am interested!!!

I also want something that cleans the bug intestines off the screen as well. Anyone got a secret cleaner that they want to recommend please?

My wife tells me that "Mr Sheen" furniture polish is the same as Pledge but I'm not convinced.
Has anyone from Australia found an equivalent as yet?

Rgds,
AR

yup works great on the windshield man and has that slick feel so things that stick dont stick that bad lol

this last weekend we went for a two day trip to pa on one of our ventures we where riding on a dirt rode very slow for about twenty miles. well when we got back to the hotel my bike was the dirtiest. the pledge i used before the trip looked great put its a magnet to dust and dirt wont be using pledge no more.:bigsmiley28:

Back