free website stats program What's your favorite thing to eat? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's your favorite thing to eat?

Perogies (potato and Cheese) Homemade Only
Covered in melted butter and saut'eed onions
And a heap of real sour cream.
Boiled, not fried except leftovers the next day with ham and eggs.

got any leftovers i haven't had Perogies is YEARS!!!! bus station in Vernon, B.C. use to make them just like that!!!!!

link or coil sausage, either German or Cajun with fresh sourdough bread on the side. then dipped in my home made BBQ sauce.

:newsmile049:

Last edited by a moderator:
you'd have to go some to beat my favorite....Jaegerschnitzel,with fries and a side salad!!! IMHO,the best dinner on thie planet!!

I haven't had schnitzel since I left Germany 40 years ago. I think you may have hit on one of the top 5 dinners. Tomorrow I will search out some pork tenderloin and chicken breast and start pounding. My wife is already excited to try it.

I haven't had schnitzel since I left Germany 40 years ago. I think you may have hit on one of the top 5 dinners. Tomorrow I will search out some pork tenderloin and chicken breast and start pounding. My wife is already excited to try it.

My wife is german and a qualified german butcher and fairly frequently there is a lump of pork being batterd with a spikey hammer in the kitchen and there are always mushrooms in her cooking so schnitzel is a fairly frequent meal often with a jaeger sauce over the top
Being Scottish mince and tatties or haggis neeps and tatties for me

Brian

This is turning out to be a very fattening thread. Everyone of these great foods has tempted me to make a trip to the kitchen for another snack :no

Thats OK Tank, you can vibrate it off on your morning ride:p

I think some extra treadmill time is needed..........:small3d026:

I will lend you my dog and you can take him out for long walks and you have a good excuse as the dog needs the exercise and you just have to be there to look after him

Brian

When I was in Sicily a couple of years ago visiting family my cousin took me out to their version of the "grease trucks" and we had a sandwich called Milza....... it is awesome. It's cow spleen cooked in lard stuffed into a sesame seed bun that is wrapped in foil......sounds nasty but it's great. Washed down with a Manhattan Special.....coffee soda.

just got back from a friends and had real authentic Thai-food. and she always says "no hot, well maybe little" and it is always GREAT!!!!:newsmile01:

Back