free website stats program What's your favorite thing to eat? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's your favorite thing to eat?

Stuff some crabmeat into a jalepeno with about 10% of it being butter, wrap the thing in bacon and put it on a hot grill till bacon is firm.
That is just an appetizer though of course.

:newsmile049:

In my mind there are only two ways to foul a serving of Potatoes... Raw or Burned. Anything in between would be just fine! The larger the serving, the more I like it!

Yes, there is some Irish blood running in my veins.

Anything my wife cooks...lol...if I didn't say that I'd be cooked. Really though, BBQ, from the Shed, like RedFish-Joe said.

OK I will say it -- Fried Chicken with rice and gravy.
then of course - ribeyes, fried catfish, fried shrimp, fried porkchops, coconut cake, and the ever popular 'greasy' hamburger and hotdogs!!!

Have a Great Day everyone!!:D
Bill

fried boudain balls seem to be my food of choice latly maybe with a fried gator po boy to go with it and a pitcher of coors

you'd have to go some to beat my favorite....Jaegerschnitzel,with fries and a side salad!!! IMHO,the best dinner on thie planet!!

When I get back to Cincy, I have to have several helpings of Skyline Chili. Chili cheese dogs and a 5-way.

Perogies (potato and Cheese) Homemade Only
Covered in melted butter and saut'eed onions
And a heap of real sour cream.
Boiled, not fried except leftovers the next day with ham and eggs.

Big fan of KeyLime pie.

Ribs, pizza, yada yada yada

Back