free website stats program What's your favorite thing to eat? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's your favorite thing to eat?

umm four me would have to be a good chinese restaurant.with no msg.

But i really like home made, cooked roast in camp oven done out side love out doors and the smell of camp cooking just spins me out,really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
My tastes are kinda cyclic...sometimes a medium rare rack of lamb over wild rice and braised yellow necked squash with suate' mushroooms and glass of cabernet REALLY hits the spot...then I will swing over to steamed striped bass with scallions and hot garlic oil and soy dipping sauce...to ol' fashioned corned beef and cabbage w/ carrots and potatoes simmer together for hours in pressure cooker or crock pot...to Sushi w/ a bit of ginger and dollop of wasabe w/ soy sauce. Favorite...? seriously...just love to eat well, after all this is America and we love our freedom of choice don't we?:hii

My tastes are kinda cyclic...sometimes a medium rare rack of lamb over wild rice and braised yellow necked squash with suate' mushroooms and glass of cabernet REALLY hits the spot...then I will swing over to steamed striped bass with scallions and hot garlic oil and soy dipping sauce...to ol' fashioned corned beef and cabbage w/ carrots and potatoes simmer together for hours in pressure cooker or crock pot...to Sushi w/ a bit of ginger and dollop of wasabe w/ soy sauce. Favorite...? seriously...just love to eat well, after all this is America and we love our freedom of choice don't we?:hii

Are you by any chance getting ready to eat about now?:p

OK guys, just made my first 10lbs. of homemade sausage. It was goooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Fried with potatoes peppers onions garlic olive oil on homemade bread.....and a few bottles of, you guessed it, homemade wine.

OK guys, just made my first 10lbs. of homemade sausage. It was goooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Fried with potatoes peppers onions garlic olive oil on homemade bread.....and a few bottles of, you guessed it, homemade wine.

Taking any orders for that homemade wine??? :D

You just can't beat fried crappie and french fries. P.S....I'm gettin' fat just reading this stuff.

Back