free website stats program What's your favorite thing to eat? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's your favorite thing to eat?

Man, what's wrong with all of you.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!
So, if you are reading this and are now craving a Reese's.......a quick fix if you don't have any Reese's laying around is peanut butter & Nutella......MMMMMMMM. :D Hmm, PB & Nutella on a graham cracker or just on a spoon. No double dipping, I use a plastic spoon & pitch it. :)

Mississippi routinely ranks as number one in the country in obesity, so that means we KNOW how to eat........ My personal favorites are filet (beef) medium rare with a loaded baked potato and salad with chunky blue cheese. If I'm at my favorite restaurant, then it's preceded by homemade fried mushrooms with ranch dipping sauce. Another favorite is fried catfish with hushpuppies, slaw or salad, and fries or homemade onion rings. Another favorite is fried chicken with rice and gravy and greens and cornbread. Another favorite is awesome bar-b-que ribs with usual sides (slaw, beans, potato salad). Love Mexican like quesadillas and chimachangas with chips, salsa, guacamole and queso dip. I also love fried shrimp, shrimp of any kind, rib eyes grilled, french fries, deer sausage done right, a good ol' big breakfast consisting of eggs, grits, bacon, and biscuits, or ham and cheese omelet, or pancakes.......... Let's see, what else........ Funny, tonight we are eating healthy: broiled catfish and steamed vegetables. :newsmile076:

Back