free website stats program What's your favorite thing to eat? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What's your favorite thing to eat?

Food. I just love to eat. Very few things on my dont eat list. Had a bear roast Sunday that is still fresh in my mind....

Bodeen

Rare ribeye with salt n' pepper catfish, my version of surf and turf.
Ishmael

But if you wanna talk exotic food, how about some fried cooter? Boy is my crimson nape showing!:D

There are very few things I don't like, most foods I love. All of the usuals and ethnics, but two that come to mind now. Pot roast and steamed root vegs.
and Corned Beef and Cabbage.

That's a tough question. I like most foods and my favorites change with the seasons. Lobster in the Summer eaten fresh on the pier. In the winter a good stew, be it Irish, or Oyster great with a Guinness. I guess if I had to only eat one thing it would be a nice juicy Cheeseburger. Grass fed beef, cheddar cheese, fresh bulky roll, slice of onion and tomato and steak sauce. :reyes yum yum!

doesn't matter what time of day it is, if I hit the cracker barrel, it's big momma's pancake breakfast. Eggs, sausage, toast and buttermilk pancakes covered with butter and vermont maple syrup...best pancakes this side of the mississippi... and the other side too :D

doesn't matter what time of day it is, if I hit the cracker barrel, it's big momma's pancake breakfast. Eggs, sausage, toast and buttermilk pancakes covered with butter and vermont maple syrup...best pancakes this side of the mississippi... and the other side too :D

HMMM, thats what I had @ Biketoberfest, now I am hungry again, maybe again @ Bike Week:p

Back