free website stats program To my freinds if you dont mind... | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

To my freinds if you dont mind...

I don't know you except here in this forum but I do know cancer a vicious disease that almost claimed my wife of 42 years. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this trial.

Good morning and thank you guys a lot.. Some realy good people here..:)...Vonh.....Im very glad you wife is OK brother..I hope you all have a great Christmas...:)

Praying for you and your family. My cousin is fighting brain cancer currently too. So, I can relate to your pain. :s

Thank you allot Joyflyin....:)..Sorry about your cousin Joy...It stinks that most of us will have there family's touched one way or another by cancer..God bless you and your familey....Mark

Yes. It is tough, may God give you and your family the strength you need. :s You will be in our prayers here.

I don't want to take away from your thread, but I will update that at least my cousin is being treated, there is still some growth, but they are treating it and the family is praying.

We are here for you when you need us. This group has helped me 'escape' in a sense during the hard times.

Take care.

Your posts have added to my thread .:).I want you to please let me no how things are going and also would like to here from anyone that has something to share..You are right Joy, This groupe has helped me allot also and I'm greatfull...Your freind..Mark

Back